2023 Texas Symposium on Deafblind Education
Inspiration to Implementation
The theme for the 2023 Texas Symposium on Deafblind Education is “Inspiration to Implementation.” Join us as we explore innovations within deafblind education, such as developing tactile learning strategies, evaluating students, and increasing recognition for qualified personnel. Together, we will discuss practical strategies, including identifying infants and children who are deafblind and elevating the family voice in individual services and systems change. Take advantage of this experience by attending the optional, full-day Pre-symposium, which features a track for attendees who are new to deafblind education and another for advanced practitioners.
The symposium will be held in person at the Austin Marriott North. Book your hotel by Feb 11th!! The hotel is located at 2600 La Frontera Boulevard Round Rock, Texas 78681.
Pre-Symposium: February 23, 2023
- In State & Out of State Professionals – $50 (Whole Day) & $25 (Half Day)
- Paraprofessionals, Univ. Students & Family Members – $20 (Whole Day) & $10 (Half Day)
Symposium: February 24 & 25, 2023
- In State Professionals – $250 (Early) & $300 (Late)
- Out of State Professionals – $270 (Early) & $320 (Late)
- Paraprofessionals & Univ. Students – $125 (Early) & $175 (Late)
- Family Members – $200 (Early) & $250 (Late)
Late registration will begin on February 11, 2023 so register now to receive the discounted rate.
Please note: TSBVI will be taking photography and/or video recordings at this event. By registering you are giving consent to appear in any media TSBVI captures. If you do not consent to being in media, please contact us (email@example.com), and we will work with you to make your media release status known to those capturing media.